- Protocol for consultations between the Ministry of External Affairs & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia for the period 2015-2016.
Envisages close consultation between the two Foreign Ministries on as many as 17 issues, ranging from Asia-Pacific to West Asia to West Europe to Latin America as also at various multilateral for a like UN, G20, BRICS, SCO, RIC.
- Agreement for Training of Indian Armed Forces Personnel in the Military Educational Establishments of the Defence Ministry of the Russian Federation.
Lays down provisions and procedures for training courses in military educational and training establishments. Will facilitate better understanding between the two defence forces.
- Strategic Vision for Strengthening Cooperation in Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy between the Republic of India and the Russian Federation
Envisages roadmap of bilateral cooperation in the civil nuclear energy sector for the next two decades.
- Provisions for the Technical Data and Information Nondisclosure in the framework of cooperation in the field of Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy
Envisages provisions/terms of information exchange between the nuclear agencies of both the countries. Will provide an impetus to scientific and technological cooperation in the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
- Programme of Cooperation (POC) under Framework of Inter-governmental Agreement for Enhancement of Cooperation in Oil & Gas in 2015-16
Sets out a concrete programme for cooperation, envisaging projects including joint exploration and production of hydrocarbons, long term LNG supplies and joint study of a hydrocarbon pipeline system connecting Russia with India.
- MoU between Quality Council of India (QCI) and Federal Accreditation Service of Russian Federation on technical cooperation on accreditation
Aims at development of accreditation systems, sharing of information, recognition of test reports, and creation of conditions for the elimination of technical barriers in trade and economic cooperation.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) on cooperation in Health Research
Envisages programme of cooperation in specific areas of health research such as oncology, bioinformatics & bioimaging, neurosciences, new generation vaccine research and research in HIV/AIDS.
- MoU between TATA Power and Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF)
Describes cooperation in exploring investment opportunities in the energy sector across the Russian Federation.
- MoU between ACRON of Russia and NMDC of India (consortium leader) to implement the understanding reached to acquire stake in a potash mine in Russia
Envisages acquisition of stakes by a consortium of Indian companies in a US$ two billion project of ACRON, a Russian fertilizer company.
- MoU between VTB (Vneshtorgbank) of Russia and ESSAR Group
Envisages finance arrangement of US$ one billion to ESSAR by VTB for general corporate purpose.
- MoU between IDFC (Infrastructure Development Finance Corporation Ltd) and RDIF (Russian Direct Investment Fund) on a co-investment opportunity up to US $ one billion.
Describes terms and conditions on creation of a fund for investments in India and Russia.
- MoU between ‘Oil India Limited’ and ‘Zarubezhneft’
Envisages cooperation in joint search and evaluation of new hydrocarbons exploration, production, and transportation projects. Will facilitate technological association on hydrocarbon projects in India.
- MoU between FICCI and Delovaya Rossiya
Aims at broadening and strengthening economic ties and identifying new areas of economic cooperation. Will facilitate exchange of information and support to enterprises in both countries.
- MoU between news agencies PTI and TASS
Envisages cooperation on exchange of news and the right to use news items. Aims at exchange of expertise and technical assistance through contacts between editorial staff, experts, journalists, press photographers and senior managers.
- MoU between Electronics and Software Export promotion Council of India (ESEPCI) and Skolkovo Foundation of Russia
Describes support to companies in the Information Technology and ‘innovation’ sectors in their efforts to enter new markets by means of joint ventures, strategic alliances and in joint research and development.
- MoU between ESSAR and ROSNEFT for long-term supply of crude oil.
Envisages ten year supply and purchase by India of crude oil and feed stocks/products.
- Supplement to the General Framework Agreement (GFA) for Units 3 and 4 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project between Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and ATOMSTROYEXPORT (ASE)
Will operationlise the General Framework Agreement (GFA) and Technical Commercial Offer (TCO) signed in April 2014, for the implementation of Kudankulam Nuclear Power project (KKNPP) Units 3 and 4.
- Contract between Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and ATOMSTROYEXPORT (ASE) for unit 3 and 4 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant.
Will mark the commencing of the implementation of the Units 3 and 4 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power with supply of some major equipment by ATOMSTROYEXPORT.
- MoU between Gamesa Wind Turbine Pvt Ltd. of India and ROTEK of Russia.
Will facilitate cooperation between the two companies in wind power equipment.
- MoU between EIRENE SYSTEMS and GLONASS Union
Envisages a joint venture to market GLONASS technologies and solutions in India. Will contribute to joint development and implementation of projects like ‘Navigation Platform’ and ‘Geographical Information System’ in India.