On June 18, 2013 presentation of school leaving certificates to the graduates of the Russian Embassy school was held in New Delhi. Teachers, parents and Russian diplomats took part in the solemn ceremony in the Embassy’s White reception hall.
The school principal Alexander V.Vavilov and Senior Counsellor of the Embassy Sergey V.Karmalito addressed the participants with warm greetings and kind wishes.
4 of 10 graduates of this year received certificates with distinction and were awarded a medal.
Stanislav Bushnevsky, Olga Khorkova and Andrey Yablonovsky were presented with gold medals while Svetlana Borovikova was decorated with a silver medal.
The first bell in the school located at the Embassy compound in New Delhi rang on September 1, 1955. In January 1997 it was transformed into the secondary school with advanced study of foreign language. 20 gold medalists and 19 silver medalists graduated from it since the 1995-1996 school year.